Les Resistants Index du Forum
Les Resistants Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
La date/heure actuelle est Dim 18 Mar - 14:21 (2018)  

The Holy War: Updated, Modern English. More Than 100 Origin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Resistants Index du Forum -> Le Coin detente -> Le bar Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 20:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Holy War: Updated, Modern English. More Than 100 Origin Répondre en citant

The Holy War: Updated, Modern English. More than 100 Original Illustrations.
by John Bunyan
rating: 4.5 (2 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The Holy War: Updated, Modern English. More than 100 Original Illustrations.
->>>ONLINE BOOK The Holy War: Updated, Modern English. More than 100 Original Illustrations.

More than 100 Original Illustrations
Bonus Content: The Life of John Bunyan, by William Brock

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the lords of this age, rulers of this darkness, against spiritual wickedness in the heavens. (Ephesians 6:12)

What if you were able to see your life from a spiritual perspective and see the actual reality of the verse above? How does our enemy, Diabolus, plan and carry out his attacks? How do his demons help, and what are their objectives? Why and how must we petition Emmanuel to get His attention and help in this great, holy war?

Written four years after The Pilgrim's Progress, John Bunyan followed up with this second allegorical classic, which has touched hearts and minds of readers for generations. The epicenter of this book is the town of Mansoul, its people (such as Conscience, Self-Denial, and Do-Right), and its gates (Eye-gate, Ear-gate, Mouth-gate, Nose-gate, and Feel-gate). The attack by Diabolus and his demons, all of whom have appropriate names, is carefully planned and executed. As still happens to men today, Mansoul fell hard. Emmanuel is of course willing to help, but can only do so on special, seemingly strict terms. As you watch this intense battle unfold, you'll be emboldened to fight with new vigilance, to guard the gates with tenacity, and to rely on Emmanuel's sovereignty like never before.

It should be noted that John Bunyan focused not so much on biblical sequence or even perfect accuracy in every aspect. Instead, he honed in specifically on the spiritual battle being waged for each individual soul, filling in other details as needed to create the scenes. In this edition, we updated the text to clarify the meaning of each scene and inserted Bible verses in key areas to bring to light the depth and spiritual meaning of this powerful allegory.

price: $12.76
bound: 448 pages
publisher: Aneko Press; 2 edition (January 4, 2017)
lang: English
isbn: 162245300X, 978-1622453009,
weight: 1.3 pounds (

The Holy War: Updated, Modern English. More than 100 Original Illustrations. full ebook The Holy War: Updated, Modern English. More than 100 Original Illustrations. kindle download free

She provided very helpful correspondence during a previous transaction as well, which encouraged me to use you this time.- Andy, Lincoln Payment Methods Accepted How We Keep Your Information SecureWe use enterprise level encryption and 256-bit SSL to ensure your information is transmitted, stored and received securelyPaperback Updated, Modern EnglishThe well thought out details provided a great visual for the readerYoungsters in particular will be drawn to the original illustrations included in this wonderful classicSo can you.The best part of this book is the Bible verses added to the textLewis C.SThey've come to enjoy their free will and have fallen prey to all the lusts of their darkened heartsPage last updated 25th February 2017 Author / ArtistJohn BunyanBook FormatPaperback / softbackPublisherANEKO Press (March 2017)Weight655gThickness25 mmHeight229 mmWidth152 mmISBN9781622453009ISBN-10162245300XProduct Code4508134 Write Review SORT BY: MOST RECENT OVERALL RATING HELPFULNESS SEE: 5 25 50 Displaying items 1-1 of 1 Page 1 of 1 Bonnie 5 Stars Out Of 5 A beautiful allegorical depiction of the battle between light and dark February 7, 2017 Bonnie Quality: 5 Value: 5 Meets Expectations: 5 Almost every Christian I know is familiar with John Bunyan and his famous book, Pilgrim's Progress, but not many are familiar with another of his works, The Holy WarBut while Christian is injured and nearly killed, he eventually prevails to the end

More Than 100 IllustrationsAs I read the book, I found myself empathizing with the charactersPublic Domainby John Bunyan; In Stock - Usually dispatched within 6 days Free UK delivery when you spend 10 or more RRP: 24.99 Offer price: 16.97 Free Delivery Go to Basket Price and Purchase Offer price: 16.97 Free UK Delivery Quantity 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10+ Go to Basket If you're buying for a church, school or business, why not Buy Now Pay Later? Find Out More If you'd like to open a Buy Now Pay Later account please fill in the simple form below and we will be in touch within 15 minutes (during normal office hours)Full Product Description The Holy War: Updated, Modern EnglishA celebrated English minister and preacher, he wrote The Pilgrim's Progress (1678), the book that was the most characteristic expression of the Puritan religious outlookReport this book Reason for report: — Select a reason — Book is or contains spam Book infringes copyright Same content is published elsewhere with different author (for ex., by private-label rights) Duplicate Incomplete work (such as sample or serial) Should be marked adults-only Category is inappropriate Poorly formatted Nudity or other inappropriate content on cover Nudity or other inappropriate visual content in book Inappropriate erotica content Cover image is improper Content is inappropriate Other violation of Terms of Service Other reason not shown above.Each character represented in this allegory is intentionally and profoundly accurate in its depiction of what we see all around us, and unfortunately, what we too often see in ourselvesWhen he comes to redeem Mansoul, they don't readily see this is the best choice to make

Please click here if you are not redirected within a few secondsMore than 100 Original IllustrationsWe chose it with our own free will." The conversation continues and as the Prince (Shaddai) allows the townspeople to think about their actions, he presents them with another question, "What punishment do you think you deserve at My hand for these and other high and mighty sins of yours?" They answer, "We deserve both death and the grave, Lord." This powerful conversation caused me to see myself before the Lord answering the same questionsThe ISBN for The Holy War: Updated, Modern EnglishAbout the AuthorJohn Bunyan was born November 1628, in Elstow, EnglandWas this review helpful? Helpful Votes: YES (0) NO (0) Flag as inappropriate Displaying items 1-1 of 1 Page 1 of 1 Ask Christianbook&#9660&#9650 Have a question about this product? Ask us hereLogin To My Account My Orders HelpPrefer to order by phone? 0800 612 2186 or 0345 222 3336 What are you looking for today? Search See Current JobVacancies at Eden Discount Vouchers Show Vouchers 0 YOUR BASKET Your basket is empty Your Basket Edit Basket Checkout Your Basket is Empty Checkout Christian Store Order Today 17% off NLT Inspire Colouring Bible Click Here to see this Great OfferFree to share and use commerciallyHis other works include doctrinal and controversial writings; a spiritual autobiography, Grace Abounding (1666); and the allegory The Holy War (1682)By John Bunyan Updated Edition: The best part of this book is the Bible verses added to the text

By: John Bunyan Aneko Press / 2017 / Paperback 5 out of 5 stars (1 Review) Write a Review In StockStock No: WW453005 Browse All Products Fiction&times Classic Fiction&times (3,300) AmericanBritishFrenchRussian Refine by Occasion&#9660&#9650ChristmasFallStScriptures used were taken from the Jubilee Bible (published by Life Sentence Publishing)His other works include doctrinal and controversial writings; a spiritual autobiography, Grace Abounding (1666); and the allegory The Holy War (1682).Published: LIFE SENTENCE Publishing on May 3, 2017ISBN: 1622452402Read on Scribd mobile: iPhone, iPad and Android.Availability for Pilgrims Progress: Updated, Modern EnglishName: Email: Question: Submit Edit Confirm As you walk with him, youll begin to identify todays many religious pitfallsOthers Also Purchased (15) Add To Cart &#9660&#9650Others Also Purchased (15) Add To Cart Description Availability Price Add Include Runaway Millionaire In Stock $14.99 Add To Cart $14.99 The Light of Eidon, Legends of the Guardian King Series #1 - Slightly Imperfect In Stock $11.99 Retail: $19.00 Add To Cart $11.99 La Silla de Plata (The Silver Chair) In Stock $8.99 Retail: $9.99 Add To Cart $8.99 The Candle Maker In Stock $13.46 Add To Cart $13.46 Accurate Revised Text to Pilgrim's Progress In Stock $12.18 Add To Cart $12.18 Pilgrim's Progress: Updated, Modern EnglishThe Holy War is a powerful book

More than 100 Original IllustrationsDownload: epub Price: Free! USD Add to Library Create Widget I found each scripture to be perfectly accurate and appropriately placed3,076,000+Visitors in 2016 560,000+Valued Customers 164,000+Bibles Supplied in 2016 252,000+Children's Resources sold in 2016 190+Countries Delivered 13 YearsServing the UK Church Particularly impressed by Fiona on Customer ServiceThe original Pilgrims Progress listed the Bible verse references, but the verses themselves are so impactful when tied to the scenes in this allegory, that they are now included within the text of this bookI enjoyed this book very much and will keep it in my library in hopes my children and grandchildren will take time to read it one dayLewis C.SMore Than 100 Original Illustrations 79c7fb41ad

He is the author of more than 60 books but most famously ...
Enjoy the best John Bunyan Quotes at BrainyQuote
The Mallard Family download epub mobi pdf fb2Tonos Numeros de uno de Numero de caras un diez: French Edition (Counting Silly Faces t. 1) download epub mobi pdf fb2My First Shapes download epub mobi pdf fb2Sydney the Monster Stops Bullies download epub mobi pdf fb2Chess Strategy for Club Players: The Road to Positional Advantage (New in Chess) download epub mobi pdf fb2Reading Planet - A Picture Guide to the UK - Purple: Galaxy (Rising Stars Reading Planet) download epub mobi pdf fb2I Want to Grow download epub mobi pdf fb2Black Hawk Tattoo (Deutsch) (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Heart's Escape: Mail Order Bride Romance download epub mobi pdf fb2LINES FROM UNDERGROUND download epub mobi pdf fb2

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 20:22 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Resistants Index du Forum -> Le Coin detente -> Le bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com